UK start time, live stream, TV channel, prelims and fight card – The Sun
DANIEL CORMIER defends his UFC heavyweight title in a rematch against Stipe Miocic.
The last fight saw the 40-year-old claim the title from Miocic but it could change hands again at UFC 241.
What time does Cormier vs Miocic start?
The fight will be held on Saturday, August 17, with the a start time scheduled for 3am BST.
The undercard fights will start from 11.30pm.
UFC 241 will be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, United States.
What TV is it on and can I live stream it?
Fight fans can catch the bout on BT Sport 1 HD from the prelims at 1am.
You can also stream it using the BT Sport app.
In the US, you can watch the event on ESPN+, with subscriptions starting from $4.99 a month.
Undercard for the main event?
- Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic (heavyweight)
- Nate Diaz vs. Anthony Pettis (welterweight)
- Paulo Costa vs. Yoel Romero (middleweight)
- Gabriel Benitez vs. Sodiq Yusuff (featherweight)
- Derek Brunson vs. Ian Heinisch (middleweight)
- Devonte Smith vs. Clay Collard (lightweight)
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Cory Sandhagen (bantamweight)
- Christos Giagos vs. Drakkar Klose (lightweight)
- Manny Bermudez vs. Casey Kenney (bantamweight)
- Hannah Cifers vs. Jodie Esquibel (women strawweight)
- Brandon Davis vs. Kang Kyung-ho (bantamweight)
- Shana Dobson vs. Sabina Mazo (women flyweight)
What have they said?
Cormier: “This fight can be the last fight. I’ll win the fight this weekend and see what happens.
“The reality is, if I have to walk away from this thing after Saturday, I’m OK with it.
“I’ve accomplished so much. My family is excited with the prospects of me being around more.
“The other side looks good too. But right now I have to be focused for this weekend.”